Advisory Board - Chair Starter Program
Time & Location
About the Event
The Faraday & Company Chair Starter Program is designed to arm capable chairs with the knowledge, skills, experience to establish and manage professional advisory boards.
This two day course first immerses chairs in the Advisory Board Starter Program undertaken by client companies and then breaks down each key element of implementing and managing a professional advisory board.
On completion of the program, chairs will be able to confidently establish and manage an advisory board using proven processes and tools. They will have access to network of experienced chairs and advisors who provide support and best practice insights into improving business performance using the advisory board apparatus.
Day 1 - Advisory Board Starter Program
The program immerses capable chairs in the advisory board establishment and management process undertaken by client companies, providing hands-on exposure to their critical leadership role, covering:
- Key success factors
- Company pre-work
- Corporate governance review
- Economics of the business
- Current business assumptions
- Strategic models for growth
- Organisation models growth
- New business assumptions
- Scenario modelling and ranking
- Advisory board design
- Advisory board induction pack
- Advisor search and selection
- Advisory board management
Day 2 - Advisory Board Chair
The program provides a deep dive into Faraday & Company’s proven tools,
processes and the role of the Advisory Board Chair including:
- Chair role and responsibilities
- F&C introduction to advisory boards
- F&C methods, tools and templates
- F&C chair and advisor network
- F&C Advisory Board Starter Program
- F&C Board management system
- Regional Business Partner Network grant funding for client companies
- Advisor engagement and remuneration
- Business capability assessment
- Advisor capability assessment
- Board induction and refresh process
- Advisory board Charter and Code of Conduct
- Case studies
Eligible for 12 IoD CPD credits.
Incl. lunch, dinner day 1, course materials, F&C tools and templates.
The program is limited to a small number of prospective Chairs to maximise knowledge transfer.
- Faraday Chair Starter Program$3,850+$577.50 GST$3,850+$577.50 GST0$0