Thu, 17 Aug|
The Northern Club
Faraday & Sprout: Build the board you always wanted and the leadership team you've always needed
Sprout and Faraday have joined forces to help business leaders/owners get clarity at a strategic level and build the leadership team they need to deliver it.
Time & Location
17 Aug 2023, 9:00 am – 11:45 am
The Northern Club, 19 Princes Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
About the Event
About the Event
Faraday has mastered the process of establishing and managing advisory boards that dramatically improve small and mid-market business performance. Now companies can use their process to build the governance board or advisory board they always wanted and at this workshop you will learn the difference between the two and what is best for your business.
Sprout helps leaders design for growth through their people and leadership. With this workshop we give you the tools you need to build a leadership team for growth: inspiring, high functioning, collaborative, diverse thinking, working towards aspirational goals.
What is it?
This is a two-part practical workshop designed to give you the tools you need to elevate your business.
Part one: Build the board you always wanted, led by Faraday, focused on giving you the knowledge you need to start a high-performance advisory and/or governance board for solving your strategy, organisation and ownership problems.
Part two Build the leadership team of your dreams led by Sprout, a practical workshop designed to give business leaders/owners what they need to create a connected, aligned, effective leadership team that will drive the business into the next stage of growth.
How does it work?
Part one 1.25 hour workshop which provides participants with:
- An understanding of the similarities and differences between governance and advisory boards
- Best practice in establishing and operating the board you always wanted
- A proven framework for engaging directors and advisors who can understand and solve inter-related strategy, organisation and ownership problems
- Our proven tools and methods for lifting company performance
- The tools to measure board performance
Part two 1.25 hour workshop mapping the Sprout leadership development process:
- Auditing existing leadership team capabilities
- Understanding organisational structure and design
- Building career pathways
- Developing growth avenues
- Succession planning
- Leadership navigation
- Hiring your next great leader
Who should attend?
Directors, business owners and managers of small and midmarket businesses with up to $100m revenue.
Fee: $180 + GST. Numbers are limited to maximise learning so early registration is essential.
More information: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Faraday & Sprout Workshop$180.00Tax: GST included