Governance for growth: How advisory boards are dramatically improving the odds of business success in a pandemic world
Time & Location
About the Event
Faraday & Company have mastered the process of establishing and managing advisory boards that dramatically improve small and mid-market business performance. During COVD-19 these advisory boards have navigated businesses through successful start-up, unprecedented change, expontential growth and high value exits.
What is it?
A practical workshop to give you the knowledge you need to start a high-performance advisory board capable of solving your strategy, organisation and ownership problems in a pandemic world.
How does it work?
A 2.5 hour workshop which provides participants with
- An understanding of the difference between governance and advisory boards
- Best practice in establishing and operating an advisory board
- An understanding of how advisory boards help develop and execute strategy in a pandemic world
- A proven framework for engaging advisers who can understand and solve inter-related strategy, organisation and ownership problems
- The tools to measure Advisory Board performance
COVID-19 has changed business. Research shows small and medium enterprises with advisory boards consistently outperform those without. Professional advisory boards are an untapped resource for businesses in start-up, embarking on growth, navigating change or planning for exit or inter-generational succession.
Who should attend?
Directors, business owners and managers of small and midmarket businesses with up to $100m revenue.
Fee: $100 + GST
More information: email@example.com
- Governance for Growth$100+$15 GST$100+$15 GST0$0