Tue, 22 Sept|
The Northern Club
Introduction to Advisory Boards for Professional Chairs and Advisors
Everything potential chairs and advisors need to know about how Faraday & Company establish and manage professional advisory boards that dramatically improve small and mid-market business performance.
Time & Location
22 Sept 2020, 9:00 am – 11:30 am NZST
The Northern Club, 19 Princes Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
About the Event
Faraday & Company have mastered the process of establishing and managing advisory boards that dramatically improve small and mid-market business performance. We follow a proven process for finding, selecting, engaging and managing professional advisors for our clients.
What is it?
A practical workshop to give you the knowledge you need to understand how Faraday & Company establish and operate high-performance advisory boards, and engage professional chairs and advisors to solve complex business strategy, organisation and ownership problems.
Suitable workshop participants who wish to become chairs or advisors with Faraday & Company go on to complete our Advisory Board Experts Starter Program and join our network of preferred chairs and advisors.
How does it work?
A 2.5 hour workshop which provides potential chairs and advisors with an understanding of:
- How Faraday & Company establish and manage professional advisory boards
- The role of the company representatives, chair and advisors
- The difference between governance and advisory boards
- The levels, strategy, organisation and ownership framework we use to recommend chairs and advisors
- How we measure and manage advisory board and advisor performance
- How chairs and advisors are compensated for their contribution by clients
Research shows small and medium enterprises with advisory boards consistently outperform those without. Professional advisory boards are an untapped resource for businesses in start-up, embarking on growth, navigating change or planning for exit or inter-generational succession.
There is unprecedented demand for professional advisory board chairs and advisors in the small and mid-market sector, but until now, there has been no medium for companies and these professionals to engage and deliver clear performance outcomes.
Who should attend?
- Current and former C-Level executives who have a proven track record of understanding industry structures and improving the relative competitive position through cross functional integration
- Current advisors who have a proven track record in the small and mid-market sector
Course Fee: $100 + GST
Suitable workshop participants who wish to become chairs or advisors with Faraday & Company go on to complete our Advisory Board Experts Starter Program and join our network of preferred advisors.
Intro to Advisory Boards