Tue, 17 Nov|
New Plymouth ASB Business Banking
Introduction to Professional Advisory Boards for Directors, Managers and Advisors
Everything small and mid-market companies need to know about how professional advisory boards work to deliver dramatic improvements in business performance.
Time & Location
17 Nov 2020, 9:00 am – 11:30 am NZDT
New Plymouth ASB Business Banking, 109 Devon Street West, New Plymouth 4310, New Zealand
About the Event
Faraday & Company have mastered the process of establishing and managing professional advisory boards that dramatically improve small and mid-market business performance. We have helped over 300 businesses navigate start-up, growth, change and exit.
What is it?
A practical workshop for directors, business owners, managers and professional advisors to give you the knowledge you need to start a high-performance advisory board capable of solving your strategy, organisation and ownership problems.
How does it work?
A 2.5 hour workshop which provides participants with
- Best practice in establishing and operating a professional advisory board
- An understanding of the difference between traditional governance and modern advisory boards
- A proven framework for engaging advisers who can understand and solve strategy, organisation and ownership problems
- The tools to measure advisory board performance
- Case studies of successful companies and their advisory board
Research shows small and medium enterprises with advisory boards consistently outperform those without because advisory boards change the probability of business success. Professional advisory boards are an untapped resource for businesses in start-up, embarking on growth, navigating change or planning for exit or inter-generational succession.
Who should attend?
Directors, business owners, managers and advisors of small and midmarket businesses with up to $100m revenue.
Fee: $100 + GST
More information: email@example.com
Intro to Advisory Boards