Introduction to Advisory Boards for Directors, Owners and Managers
Time & Location
About the Event
Faraday & Company have mastered the process of establishing and managing advisory boards that dramatically improve small and mid-market business performance.
What is it?
A practical workshop to give you the knowledge you need to start a high-performance advisory board capable of solving your strategy, organisation and ownership problems.
How does it work?
A 2.5 hour workshop which provides participants with
- An understanding of the difference between governance and advisory boards
- Best practice in establishing and operating an advisory board
- A proven framework for engaging advisers who can understand and solve inter-related strategy, organisation and ownership problems
- The tools to measure Advisory Board performance
Research shows small and medium enterprises with advisory boards consistently outperform those without. Professional advisory boards are an untapped resource for businesses in start-up, embarking on growth, navigating change or planning for exit or inter-generational succession.
Who should attend?
Directors, business owners and managers of small and midmarket businesses with up to $100m revenue.
Fee: $100 + GST
More information: email@example.com
- Intro to Advisory Boards$100+$15 GST$100+$15 GST0$0